Monday, November 29, 2010

Here Goes Nothing..

For Starters, I can't believe I talked myself into blogging, but I do love to write so this could be a positive experience for me.

Let's see, today was interesting for me because it was the first day back to classes from a long Thanksgiving Break.. Needless to say, I am exhausted!

Now.. on the preparing myself for finals... At least I can see Graduation at the end of this tunnel. :)

I guess on to some of the good and bad things going on in my life:

GOOD:
  • I have a job interview Wednesday... I am so excited to start something I will really love.
  • Brian got a call today about a manager/supervisor job... I got to see him smile!
  • I am getting my wedding dress fitted on Friday.. :) So excited!
  • 1 more week and then Christmas Break, which means Amanda Time!
BAD:
  • Watching Brian go to work miserably.. :(
  • FINALS... yuck!
I guess this about concludes my rambling for now.. it was kind of nice to just type.. :)

Until Another Day... Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment