Tuesday, November 30, 2010

all smiles today...

Was that a snowflake that I saw at 7:00 am? 
*sigh*

I can't believe that winter is approaching us.. even though I think it is so darn pretty!

Today was not any different than any other day at school.  Projects and Studying is in my future for the next week.. yuck!

...pOsItIvE nEwS...

  • Had a phone interview today with Drury Hotels... went okay, I suppose.
  • Have a Interview tomorrow with an apartment complex.. pretty excited.
  • Just got a call for an Interview for a Front Desk Supervisor of a hotel.... even more excited.
"I would have to say that I will be experiencing many interviews here in my near future and I am pretty darn excited!"

...NeGaTiVe NeWs...

  • Looking at all the studying I have to do... depressing!
  • Watching Brian Procrastinate and finishing homework due tomorrow morning.... it's only 9:20 pm, Lindsay, who are you kidding.
On a Good Note... Christmas movies are drowing my TV and boy am I loving it! 
Nothing Beats sitting in my PJ's and watching a good Christmas movie... I love this time of the year.

....Tonight I will dream of my future and everything it holds, I am terribly tired of guessing what it holds.


Now... a Christmas Quote to end this blog for the day!
"The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree:  the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other."  ~Burton Hillis
Blogging might be my new past time.. :)
I think I can get use to this.

Now to the end of the Rambling...

1 comment:

  1. Love it girl, and so so so jealous you saw snow! It's actually been warm here. Strange, ain't it? Glad to hear the interviews are a coming and that the blogging is something you are enjoying! :D Love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete