Thursday, December 2, 2010

Another Opportunity Opens!

Tell me if you feel the same way that I do..

Is it that if you need a job that no one calls you, but if you dont need a job then every company possible is contacting you..

Whew, between Brian & I, our phones have been ringing off the hooks and let me tell you.. this is a beauitful thing.

Today, was marvelous...
  • got to sleep in... always a plus in my books
  • did a class presentation... wasn't even nervous!
  • went out to eat for Taco Thursdays... a weekly tradition
  • now enjoying a Christmas movie with my love... seems to be a nightly tradition lately.
...life can only be as good as you make it..

The weather outside is freezing cold.. I HATE winter!
I am going to the Chiefs game Sunday and the weather will be 22 degrees.. I can hardly wait!

Well, I guess I better get some rest, busy day ahead for me.

1 comment:

  1. Lucky dog! Sunday I am dragging Rob out of the house before football hopefully to get our free Christmas tree from the USO. I promised him we'd be back in time for football but the tree farm is like an hour away. I guess we will see? GO CHIEFS!

    ReplyDelete