Monday, December 6, 2010

one down

All I can say is whew, this is gonna be one long week.

Textbooks can seriously be the death of me this week.  yuck!

Brrr.. it is terribly cold out there too.. I hate to say this, but I think winter has arrived!

good notes~
  • Got ALL my Christmas Cards written out, waiting to send out.
  • Finals week... then Christmas Break
  • I have a second interview tomorrow... super excited
  • Going to Branson for a couple of days soon to spend time with family
  • Amanda comes home! I can't wait!
  • Have requested addresses for my wedding invitations.. I am so excited to get them sent out!
I can't really think of any negative things at the moment, I suppose that is a good thing. :)

How about them Chiefs?  I am so proud to say that I am a Chiefs Fan! Plus.. we beat them Broncos!!! Hell Yeah!

I think this about does it for another post.
Enjoy all this cold weather, friends!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy. Cold weather. In the same sentence? Unheard of!

    Can't wait to be home but I'm super jealous you have all your Christmas cards done. I MUST finish that project tomorrow! :D

    ReplyDelete